Let us give you a few tips for your job interview:
- Never be late – better to arrive 5-10 minutes earlier
- Know the name and title of your interviewer
- Your clothing should be rather elegant; avoid jeans, casual wear and do not appear with a big bag
- A well-groomed look is a key
- Be prepared relevant information of the company you visit from the social media
- Follow up body language and eye contact
- Focus on giving structured, logically structured and accurate answers
- It’s a good idea to model your answers at home before the interview and practice them
There are typical questions in an interview. These usually are related to career goals, motivations, successes, failures, relationships with colleagues, marital status, experience, general awareness, training, and payment needs. In case the advertised position requires language skills, the interview is usually held in the actual foreign language. Candidates are often put in a situation with a question like ‘what would you do in that situation?’.
If you need further assistance in preparing for your interview, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help you.